Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trabolgan Wifi

Options
  • 06-08-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, I was browsing around the internet but couldn't find an answer.

I was just wondering is there any WiFi/internet available in trabolgans accommodation.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

There's a WiFi logo on every page of their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bambi1981

Ye I seen that tbh.

But that doesn't mean it's in there accomadation, it could be just in reception or something, was hoping somebody knew

Did you email them and ask?

No i didn't, I'll ring tomorrow and ask if I get no reply and post the answer here

If you email tonight you might have an answer before you arise, if they have some kind of Reception desk and are as bored as reception people can be. :)

• Advertisement

Ok been to trabolgan and said I'd pop back in here in case anybody is wondering about this in the future

They have WiFi in there public area's, but do not have any in the accommodation.

I also brought with me a O2 and vodafone dongle. There is no coverage for either (though this could change in the future I guess and vary depending on what house you're staying in)

Advertisement