Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Singer/Pianist Keys Player Available- Naas

• 06-08-2012 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Female Singer and Keys Player available.
    Would like to join 2-3 piece covers band for gigs in Kildare/Dublin area.
    Influences: Fleetwood Mac, Tom Waits, Springsteen, Lady Gaga.
    Own PA system. Pm me if interested and I'll send you some links to my videos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 manu67

Hi. I know its short notice but we're a soul covers bands based in the midlands and we're holding auditions tomorrow night in Portlaoise. I cant pm you as you seem to have pm disabled. If you pm me with your sound sample and phone no. asap I can give you details of the audition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

hey 31 year old guitarist from north co dublin

looking to start a coverband , ive played in a 3 piece acoustic band before which consisted of guitar and keys so i have a few ideas of songs which may be good to do

interested pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 16 manu67

Are you still looking for a band?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

PM unable to send.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DH90

Hey there, we're looking for a singer (& keys player - since you play them) for an 80's rock cover band. Band is starting up at the moment & making it's way through a setlist of Covers from bands such as Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Van
    Halen, Thin Lizzy, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses & More. (I think we're throwing in a few Springsteen hits as well).

Based mainly in Kildare, but we'll probably be rehearsing between Kildare &
    Dublin, some of us in college in the city. It's a lot of fun & we'll constantly be updating our repertoire & searching for gigs overtime. Do you have any vocal references if interested? Couldn't private message you there!

All the best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 spacecatxxx

Are you interested in trying out for an originals band that is getting ready to showcase?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭winterlight

Sorry about that, have enabled private messaging now

Advertisement