Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a car

Options
  • 07-08-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any car sales places or mechanics which would buy a car for cash. The car would be worth anything between 200-500 euro mark. It has no NCT.
    A lot of places would give you something for the car if you trade in but i was thinking what if they dont have a car that i fancy or can afford!! At least if i had the cash i could get one off a private owner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'd try selling it in the Dealer or Donedeal or Adverts first and see how you get on. Failing that you could try one of the breakers yards if the car is in need of costly repairs and isn't worth spending the money on. Harolds have a "end of life" car depot in Ballybofey.

Advertisement