Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football - Midfielders

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

kilburn wrote: »
    Trolling whatever, since when is asking for advice trolling.

I have a crap midfield and I am looking for advice on shaking it up, I am looking to get rid of two crap midfielders and thought Gervinho might get a goal against a poor Villa defence, I dont see your problem to be fair

Jeez take it easy, im only having a bit of banter with you ffs:rolleyes:

You only have 2.7mil in the bank and have Mikel in Obertan in your midfield, post up the rest of your team as you have obviously over invested in other areas to have such a poor midfield 12 weeks into the game!

Fellaini, Michu, and Nolan are all mid-priced midfielders, most people would have one or maybe 2 of them along with either 2 or 3 top mids (Bale, Mata, Cazorla, Hazard etc) and then one cheaper 5th defender (Sterling, Kackanclic etc).

I couldn't say anything for sure without seeing your full team but its safe to say you are going to need to sell someone in either your defense or one of your forwards to free up some cash and should look to bring in one of the top performers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Jussi, Tremmel
    McCartney, Olsson, Cole, Riise, Barnet
    Nolan, Michu, Fellani, Obertan, Mikel,
    RVP, Tevez, Ba

Jussi, Tremmel
    RVP, Tevez, Ba

That team only comes to 96.4 mil so you should have 3.6mil left? Have you got your wildcard still available? If that was my team id probably start off either biting the bullet and selling RVP for either Suarez, Giroud or someone but i can understand if you want to hold onto him i know i wont be letting go of him any time soon but i have manged to have a much stronger midfield and defense somehow, you really need to free up some cash to make some changes! you must have been stung with a few bad price falls?

How are you doing overall if you dont mind me asking?

You could look at selling either Ba or Tevez for either Fletcher or Berbatov which would allow you to bring in one of the big hitter midfielders.

I got stung on a few price drops alright.

I used my wildcard to improve my team as I got caught badly with injuries, playing catch up now with 576 points

It seems to me you could have picked a much stronger team back when you used your wildcard, no offense but that midfield is fairly poor! Although in saying that on paper i much prefer my team but im only on 602 so not that far ahead of you! I blame my score ofn poor captain choices and my score of 33 last week really hurt me!

• Advertisement

so i am down to upgrading mikel to morrison or upgrading michu to carzola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Mikel to Morrison definetly . Michu is still doing well no need to get rid of him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Jussi, Tremmel
    RVP, Tevez, Ba

id go obertan to sterling and play him every week lots on here bench him every week as he is there cheap 5th midfielder strange as it may sound they would be more likely to play him if he cost 6.5. mikel will do as ur 5th mid plays every wk and youll very rarely need to use him. ba to fletch or berba will help u improve ur defence u need to upgrade barnett to someone who plays will need a full squad for xmas. although ur midfielders are all midrange they are well capable of scoring points michu nolan sterling fellani

Advertisement