Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Pc

Options
  • 07-08-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hey guys looking to buy a gaming pc that will play all the latest games easily eg skyrim on say medium to high graphics and so on.My budget is around 600 euro for the tower as i have monitor,mouse and keyboard.Would prefer a pre built pc to be honest and furthest id order from is England so Irish links first then English if you can.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

No one builds in Ireland that I would buy off of - everyone else ships in components from Mainland Europe. You could use Dabs.ie (UK company pretending to be here) but I would use Komplett.ie as you can drive out to Blachardstown.

Why wouldn't you use HWVS (German) - they can also build the system for you.

If you use HWVS build service you have to pick certain components because of shipping - the same would be true in Ireland though to be fair.

All PC people go directly to the manufacturer if they have an issue so why would you want to order from Ireland or the UK?

Also try and give us more info - look in the stick ay the top and fill out the form ideally. Need to know monitor specs at least to advise you on a GPU.

Advertisement