Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fancy dress, need help!

• 07-08-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

So I've decided to go for the "mime"

I have until Friday, and working up to Thursday evening so time is money...

I'm looking for :
    a black beret
    black braces (can be kids as I'm small)
    white face paint
    black and white striped long sleeved tshirt

If anyone has seen anything in the list in Dublin city centre at reasonable cost, please let me know.

I will be forever grateful for help! :D:D

(Stressed :eek::eek::eek: )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MISS8

Face Paint in Fun Palace on South King St. beside Stephens Green, might also have beret. I got black braces in H&M but a while back now, if you can't get them use some black ribbon instead. Stripey top- Gap??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Georges Street arcade have a stall in it with most of the things on your list. not sure about the top but I am pretty sure the rest of it is on it. The stripe top... head to faithful penneys!

Advertisement