Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wefoundit.ie - Gone?

Options
  • 07-08-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

I lost my jacket in a Dublin nightclub there recently, went back the next week to be advised that if it was left the previous weekend that it would have been collected by wefoundit.ie.

I've had one previous enounter with them and it didn't end happily so wasn't looking forward to contacting them again. I tried to go to their website and it's giving me an error. After emailing them, the domain seems to be unregistered.

What happens now for all the jackets that they would have taken?! It's all a bit dodgy, I wasn't keen on the idea of this kind of service from the start.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,089 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

IE483844: WEFOUNDIT (IRELAND) LIMITED is in liquidation

http://cashiq.net/company/info/IE/IE483844

gonebust.ie:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭AngryLips

I can't imagine how anyone could think the idea was a viable proposition, no wonder they decided to jacket in..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,557 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I can't imagine how anyone could think the idea was a viable proposition, no wonder they decided to jacket in..

That's a terrible pun. Go get your coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Enough - please stay on topic.

dudara

• Advertisement

I lost my jacket in a Dublin nightclub there recently, went back the next week to be advised that if it was left the previous weekend that it would have been collected by wefoundit.ie.

I've had one previous enounter with them and it didn't end happily so wasn't looking forward to contacting them again. I tried to go to their website and it's giving me an error. After emailing them, the domain seems to be unregistered.

What happens now for all the jackets that they would have taken?! It's all a bit dodgy, I wasn't keen on the idea of this kind of service from the start.

This guy would know, or should know:

Michael Fitzpatrick of Fitzpatrick & Associates was appointed Liquidator on the 5th June 2012

http://www.insolvencyjournal.ie/news_more_details/12-06-05/Appointment_of_Liquidator_Wefoundit_Ireland_Limited.aspx

FITZPATRICK + ASSOCIATES,

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS & REGISTERED AUDITORS,

E2 NUTGROVE OFFICE PARK

RATHFARNHAM

DUBLIN 14

TEL +3531 2988188

FAX +3531 2988199

Email : info@fitzpatrickandassociates.eu

Advertisement