Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any plans for paperless statements

Options
  • 07-08-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any plans at BoI to provide electronic statements. I don't mean just checking the operation online, but having a way to get propper PDF bank statements from the website or sent by email as an alternative to the paper one.

This would make a lot of sense in my opinion. I already have that for most bill and my payslips; and not only is it more convenient to archieve and look-up and duplicate old docuement, but it also looks like it would be cheaper for BoI and more environment friendly ...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Bob24,

Thanks for your question.

In the coming days, we are introducing estatements.
    Customers will have the option of having bank statements sent to 365 Online in PDF rather than receiving paper statements.

We will post on the forum when the facility is available.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Thank you very much for replying. It sounds very good then!

Advertisement