Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cigar flavors

Options
  • 07-08-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Ok as my first post was locked down for rules violation,so gonna change question,what brand or sort of cigars should i look to experience sweet,fruity flavor if it even exist :confused: as experience in the past of cigars that cost 3-2 euro,left taste of bitterness sorta taste like spoon of cinnamon mixed with chilli in my mouth :D.Thanks for responses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

Ok today got couple packets of Moods filter cigars the mini ones,the guy said they are sweet in taste as it was what i was looking for.Don't know much about them and are they considered real cigars or more like cigarettes,took one deep puff,tasted like regular tobacco not spicy or bitter,it left me with the taste in my mouth for the next 10 minutes ,so overall experience wasn't bad or special just something new :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 527 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

I got a few packs of Al Capone cigars from that come in different flavors, cognac dipped, coffee and menthol etc

They might be something you would be interested in.

where did you buy them ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 527 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

I got some in Germany but also from bestcigarprices.com

thx will look it up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Foxes on grafton street do flavoured cigar and cigarillos eg coffee, vanilla etc. That might be what you're looking for.

Advertisement