Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Dundrum changed an not nor the better

Options
  • 07-08-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Custumer service has now been completely taken away.
    I don't really want to have to call 365 while I'm in my bank!
    I've already queued to speak to someone I don't want to have to then wait on a phone to be placed on hold! For something that would have been resolved in less then 2 minutes by someone at the desk before.

It's just so dissapointing.
    Local banks should feel welcoming and local!
    Otherwise just make it a 24 hour atm vestibule.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Liveray,

We're introducing new technology to our branches, while retaining some of our traditional services. While the customer service desk is no longer there, the customer service representatives are on the floor to support customers by demonstrating how to use the new facilities available to them.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we have forwarded it to Dundrum and the Branch Network.

Thanks for posting,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I fitted the new lobby doors there are they OK :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Liveray

Bank of Ireland: Graham,

New technology is a bit of an overstatement. It's all the same old thing that's available and i use from home. As for the "customer service reps" they may as well be 16 year old kids with the amount of work they are there to do.

Carpenter,

I wouldn't say anyone would be trying to rob it any time soon. The amount of time it takes to get through those doors! It takes so long for the first door to close people would keep coming! And then every time someone would try to close it quicker it would open again letting more people in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I am glad to hear that no body wants a robber to enter the bank and I know they work :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,369 ✭✭✭Tow

I did not see it, but it was so bad I heard stories about it today. Two staff from custom service on the floor doing nothing. Customers not knowing what to do, sitting, queuing, but the queue did not seem to exist. Customers trying to fill in forms on the knees as there is no table left in the place. The rest of the staff rushed off their feet and taking about packing in the job. Looks like the top management’s plans are working...

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,369 ✭✭✭Tow

Carpenter wrote: »
    I am glad to hear that no body wants a robber to enter the bank and I know they work :D:D:D:D:D

They never learn... Many moons ago when Siemens/Nixdorf supplied BOIs IT, they were told to install security doors in 'Cabinteely' (BOIs heart/computer centre). All went well until all the staff turned up at 9 on Monday and the queuing started. I believe then went flexi time after a few days in the cold rain.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement