Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Creedon's Olympic Special

• 07-08-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,715 ✭✭✭

Anyone listening to this?

Being a John Creedon listener, I'm probably a bit biased, but I think the format works very well. JC plays his usual music (which you either like or not - and I do), and does a bit of a fellow Corkonian Bill O'Herlihy on it by adopting the "I know nothing" role and getting the sports presenters and their guests to explain things.

It's obviously not radio for total music heads or total sports heads, but straddles both. I think it works very well. Anyone else got any views?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72,895 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

+1

Olympic Special is good. Always listen to Creedo in the evenings whilst doing artwork or just taking a walk down to the beach with the portable radio - obviously more in the summer when the weather's good (!).

As I mentioned on a previous thread, my only minor gripe is that there are a few songs that he plays waaaay too much, practically every week (Fred 'Running', Joan Armatrading 'Love And Affection', anything by the Style Council!) But other than that, a great show.

Advertisement