Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

states to perth

Options
  • 07-08-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

just recently got my whv 417 and was planning to got o perth next month but my mate contacted me from boston saying he has 3 months work for me if i want it.can i got to boston then enter australia from the states as i wont be entering from my country of origin so to speak as it says on my passport would that be a problem?

i think it asks on your visa application if you've lived outside your own country for any longer than 3 months. when i applied for it the answer to that question was NO. but does it matter now that ive got a visa for oz now?? will they let me in from the states if i do the 3 months work?

Advertisement