Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem

Options
  • 07-08-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Ok so i have a gambling problem, spend all my wages week in week out gambling. i have had enough and cant take it anymore.

I have been in denial for years, what help is out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

risteard7 wrote: »
    Ok so i have a gambling problem, spend all my wages week in week out gambling. i have had enough and cant take it anymore.

I have been in denial for years, what help is out there?

If you talk to the manager of the shops you would normally in to they will give you a form to self exclude yourself for the shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭jay92

Good luck my friends I hope you can sort this problem out and get back to your life.

I never spend more than a fiver on horses at any time so I dont tend to lose or win big but If it became a problem id start with signing a self exclusion form.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

What are your triggers?

Advertisement