Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Trades Club

Options
  • 07-08-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

This is a request to lift the ban on the Open Trades Club account. I have been unable to identify which Mod banned the account or why they banned it. I suspect that they might have felt that our posts were self promoting. They were in a way as we are a non-profit social group. We are all volunteers, the organisers and the bands/acts. We are allowed to use a space in a pub for events and in return people can buy drinks in the pub IF they like. We don't do what we do to make money so the free advertising on boards.ie is very important. I have discussed this the one of the Mods, magnumlady, and they have stated that they had no problem with the posts. I would appreciate if the ban could be lifted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That account has been sitebanned, and therefore any appeals should be made using it in the Prison forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement