If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA AV EXCLUSIVE BOARDIE DEALS!

Options
  • 07-08-2012 6:56pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I have a few Boardie deals in from Yamaha - mainly AV but also a great deal on a Blu-Ray mini system has crept in from somewhere!

I'll start with the Blu-Ray Mini - the YAMAHA BRX750(check out the link) and it's a real beaut!

12C83DD7D1F34670B7DE07107EA0C57B_12001.jpg
    NB: Shown with speakers - offer excludes speakers

Ok onto the features:

Built in Blu-Ray / DVD / CD Player
    Blu-Ray is 3D / BD Live /
    DTS HD / Dolby True HD
    HDMI ARC
    Airsound Extreme surround sound
    Digital USB for iPad / iPod / iPhone with 'Music Enhancer'
    DLNA 1.5 Certified for music streaming
    Subqoofer output for 2.1 audio
    DAB / DAB + /FM tuner
    Powerful 2 * 30 Watt amplifier
    Again - it does not include the speakers - but we can do you a deal!
    It's a Denon DM38 Trouncer! :D:D

Reduced from £479.95 to just £299.95 (over 35% off for you lucky Boardies!) This is the best price on the whole interwebby thing..

On to AV

Here's a quickie

Yamaha RXV473 AV Receiver with NSP80 5.1 Speaker Pack

Ok here is a great new RXV 473 Networked AV receiver from Yam and we have partnered it with their new 5.1 Speaker pack - the NSP20 and we have got our sharpest pencils out and carved the price!

5F279D6427FD4DB196335331E70E2B5D_12001.jpg

The two are normally £480, the RXV473 on it's own is £339 - we are doing a limited Boardie offer on the two at just £369.95 including delivery!
    The RXV473 has:
    HDMI with 4K Pass-Through for super high res images
    AirPlay for music streaming
    Internet Radio
    Digital USB connection for iPod/iPhone/iPad,
    CINEMA DSP 3D for incredibly realistic sound, and ECO functions.
    5.1 channel 115W x 5
    Network functions such as AirPlay and AV Controller app
    HDMI (4 in/1 out) with 3D and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
    Front panel USB Digital Connection for iPod, iPhone and iPad
    HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP 3D (17 DSP programmes)
    ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
    Music Streaming

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRat8mOABSYDQze3X8kjrWpM_4f-i-5PWwuKt1ZVPX_GsCOrf5Cug

Moving onto more esoteric kit now...

YAMAHA RXA810
    showimage.php?image=309412.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Reduced from £849.95 to just £439.95!!

The Yamaha RX-A810 is the first step on their premium Aventage range and it's a step-up you can hear.

EXCEPTIONAL CONSTRUCTION QUALITY FOR SUPERIOR SOUND

What marks the Aventage range out as something special is the attention to detail. Anti Resonance Technology (ART), such as a fifth damper foot and full metal casing reduces both mechanical and electrical interference. Inside, you'll find a discrete amplifier. By using discrete (separate) components rather than an IC chip, superior quality components can be used for a more detailed sound quality. On the digital side on things a low jitter PLL circuit helps optimise sonic precision. Finally, the detachable cable allows you to use higher quality mains leads for that final tweak in sound performance.

POWERFUL SOUND

With a genuine 100 watts per channel, the RX-A810 will power just about any speakers to their full potential. Furthermore, switch to 5.1 mode and you can bi-amp the front speakers for even greater control of the sound and deeper, more sustained bass.

SUPERIOR VIDEO PROCESSING WITH EDGE ADAPTIVE DEINTERLACING

Edge Adaptive Deinterlacing reduces jagged diagonal lines by pixel interpolation. The result is smoother motion and truer realism. The RX-A810 will also upscale video to 1080p. Whether using an analogue input or HDMI, the output quality remains consistently high and at the ideal resolution for your Full HD TV. As you'd expect, the RX-A810 also supports 3D TV and Audio Return Channel information.

NETWORKING ABILITY

Connect to your home network via Ethernet to join your wireless network. From here you'll be able to access a massive range of Internet radio stations. In addition to this, DLNA certification ensures it's easy to stream music from your laptop or PC. You can also use a web browser control. For added convenience, there's also a dedicated app available gives comprehensive control over your amp from your smartphone.

COMPREHENSIVE CONNECTIVITY

With no fewer than eight HDMI inputs and Twin outputs, you're never going to be caught short with the RX-A810. One of the HMDI sockets is front-mounted, making it easier to attach occasionally connected sources such as a camcorder or smart phone. The RX-A810 also features an active/passive Zone 2 output - perfect for music via active or passive speakers in another room. Added to this are a wide range of other sockets including a 7.2 multi-channel output - ideal for adding more powerful or higher quality amplification at a later date. Twin component inputs for older DVD players and four digital audio inputs are also included. There's a front-mounted USB socket, too. It might not look much, but this little socket will transform the sound quality from your iPod or iPhone. By connecting to the USB, you'll benefit from a digital connection. This gives a direct signal and, hence, purer sound quality than using a conventional dock or analogue input. If you don't have an iPod or iPhone, the USB socket will also accept music signals from other MP3 players or multi-media devices.

I'll have some more top end Yamaha receivers on offer tomorrow on Exclusive Boardie offers!

As ever if we can assist please just drop me a PM or line to sales@richersounds.ie or of course you can call us on 04890.321.332 and we will get straight back to you..
    Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Interested in the mini, John, but it would have to wait until the end of the month and payday. :( Are there many available?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

blastman wrote: »
    Interested in the mini, John, but it would have to wait until the end of the month and payday. :( Are there many available?

Blastman,

:( I know the feeling!

And yes we do have a good few - it's a beautiful system - part of the Piano craft series - it's just so well made!

Anyway even if we only had a few - as it's you we would pop one aside for you anyway!

Keep me posted when the spends land ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

Hi RS...Can you do a decent price on yamaha rxa 1010 & 2010? Theres loads in uk but shipping ruins the price,Thanks lads.(the reason i mentioned uk is i know yamaha has a whole new line & there are quite a few RS across the water,but none deliver here)
    -I'll have some more top end Yamaha receivers on offer tomorrow on Exclusive Boardie offers!- What models do you include on the top end yamahas...cheers.

johnj1969 wrote: »
    Hi RS...Can you do a decent price on yamaha rxa 1010 & 2010? Theres loads in uk but shipping ruins the price,Thanks lads.(the reason i mentioned uk is i know yamaha has a whole new line & there are quite a few RS across the water,but none deliver here)
    -I'll have some more top end Yamaha receivers on offer tomorrow on Exclusive Boardie offers!- What models do you include on the top end yamahas...cheers.

Hi Johnj,

Thanks for the post and yep the RXA1010 / RXA2010 and RXA3010 are the models that I was going to promote at 'Boardie' pricing.

I can do the RXA1010 at £669.95 and as you probably know it's a £1000 unit with a 5 Star What Hi-Fi review (see the review HERE )

On the RXA2010 - I can do it at £899.95

.................and finally!

The RXA3010 - again a 5 Star reviewed beauty (see the review HERE) - I can do this at just £1149.95

All of the above prices INCLUDE shipping anywhere across Ireland - I have all of these in stock and ready to ship today - if you are interested please just drop me a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys straight onto you to arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Hi Johnj,

Thanks for the post and yep the RXA1010 / RXA2010 and RXA3010 are the models that I was going to promote at 'Boardie' pricing.

I can do the RXA1010 at £669.95 and as you probably know it's a £1000 unit with a 5 Star What Hi-Fi review (see the review HERE )

On the RXA2010 - I can do it at £899.95

The RXA3010 - again a 5 Star reviewed beauty (see the review HERE) - I can do this at just £1149.95

All of the above prices INCLUDE shipping anywhere across Ireland - I have all of these in stock and ready to ship today - if you are interested please just drop me a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys straight onto you to arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,

is there any updates in prices on 1010 or even 810? You might have price for 820.

Thank you

• Advertisement

rai555 wrote: »
    Hi Johnj,

I can do the RXA1010 at [COLOR="Red"]£669.95[/COLOR] and as you probably know it's a £1000 unit with a 5 Star What Hi-Fi review (see the review HERE )

On the RXA2010 - I can do it at [COLOR="red"]£899.95[/COLOR]

The RXA3010 - again a 5 Star reviewed beauty (see the review HERE) - I can do this at just [COLOR="red"]£1149.95[/COLOR]

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,

is there any updates in prices on 1010 or even 810? You might have price for 820.

Thank you

RAI,

I have just one RXA810 left to clear at £479.95 - ex display but never powered up!

I have a few RXA1010 to clear at £579.95 brand new boxed

The new RXA810 I can do on a boardie special at £799.95 with free delivery

I also have a last brand new demo RXA2010 (drool) which I can clear at £699.95

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc

RAI,

I have just one RXA810 left to clear at £479.95 - ex display but never powered up!

I have a few RXA1010 to clear at £579.95 brand new boxed

The new RXA810 I can do on a boardie special at £799.95 with free delivery

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc

John,
    the offers look fantastic !

PM sent

What price for the Yamaha RXV673 ?

Thanks

What price for the Yamaha RXV673 ?

Thanks
    In euro €529...

In euro €529...

With 2 years warranty i suppose. Any option for extended one? And i would like it to be shipped south.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Did you not previously advertise the BRX750 FOR 199 ?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056773121

I'm interested at the 199 price ;)

With 2 years warranty i suppose. Any option for extended one? And i would like it to be shipped south.

Thank you

And another P. M. went to John

And another P. M. went to John

Rai,

apologies for the delay getting back to your PM - we are happy to offer a 3 year warranty on the demo RXA2010 included in the £699 price.

If you would like to extend this to a 5 year we always offer a refundable 5 year warranty on AV separates at 10% of the purchase price - ie the full 5 year warranty would cost you £69.95.

Have a look at the full Terms and Conditions over here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties

Thanks as ever and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

John,

Looking to upgrade my set up, is the 2010 still available?

if not what are my other options?

I'm looking for 7 B&W M-1 satelites as well, I'm going to keep my BK [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]XXLS400[/FONT] Sub to partner with them.

Raf

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

John sent you a pm about the 1010

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cukali

is for RXV673 or RXV573 the price 529

Hey John, interested in getting a quote for the B&W M-1 satelites and a Yamaha amp

Raffeal wrote: »
    Hey John, interested in getting a quote for the B&W M-1 satelites and a Yamaha amp
    Raff

Thanks for the post - unfortunately we don't currently sell The M1 but I'll chat to a mate in the trade and PM you a price early next week if you can hold off that long???

Thanks again,

Atvb

John mc

John,

Thanks for getting back to me, I can hold off for a while, I've the Q Acoustics and 509 to keep me going, I'm looking for something with a bit more oomph and want a 7.2 system.

Raff

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

Hi,

Is there any floorstanding speakers that you would recommend to pair well with the Yamaha RX-V673?

• Advertisement

diegowhite wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there any floorstanding speakers that you would recommend to pair well with the Yamaha RX-V673?

The BX5 really do work well and we are happy to do an excellent system price with the RXV673 - they normally retail at £499.95 a pair but if putchased (boardie pricing) with the RXV670 we are happy to do the two at just £719.95. (normally almost £1000)

showimage.php?image=308859.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Alternatively you could also look at the Tannoy V4 at £269.95 or the Dali Zensor 5 at £499.95 (Boardie deal including the RXV673 = £819.95)

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

The BX5 really do work well and we are happy to do an excellent system price with the RXV673 - they normally retail at £499.95 a pair but if putchased (boardie pricing) with the RXV670 we are happy to do the two at just £719.95. (normally almost £1000)

showimage.php?image=308859.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Alternatively you could also look at the Tannoy V4 at £269.95 or the Dali Zensor 5 at £499.95 (Boardie deal including the RXV673 = £819.95)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, would there be much difference in the 473 and 673, overall budget I want to spend between amp and 5.1 speakers is €800

Thanks John, would there be much difference in the 473 and 673, overall budget I want to spend between amp and 5.1 speakers is €800

They are both excellent but to be fair the differences are huge between the 673 and the 473.

What type of speakers are you after (ie Sub/satellites or can you take floorstanders at the front? ) if you drop me a line I'll look at some Yamaha / 5.1 packages for you asap

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

They are both excellent but to be fair the differences are huge between the 673 and the 473.

What type of speakers are you after (ie Sub/satellites or can you take floorstanders at the front? ) if you drop me a line I'll look at some Yamaha / 5.1 packages for you asap

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Looking for preferably floorstanders all round, I want a sub but can get that down the line if the budget doesnt allow it, what's your number?

Looking for preferably floorstanders all round, I want a sub but can get that down the line if the budget doesnt allow it, what's your number?

Thats a tough call to get the RXV673 which retails at just under £500, two pairs of floorstanders and a centre speaker for £640 / €800 - the closest I can get with decent kit is as follows:

Yamaha RXV673
    Mission M33i Floorstanders * 4
    Monitor Audio M Centre * 1
    Retail price is just under £1000
    Boardie Price £769.95 / €949.99

If you wanted to opt for the RXV473 with the Mission M33i * 4 and the Monitor audio MCentre the total price retail is just under £900 - Boardie price is £629.95 / €789.99

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 47 war10ck

RAI,

John Mc

Hi John,

What's included on these demo unit? Accessories/Box/Etc???
    Is it free delivery to Dublin as well? ;)

Cheers,
    Janus

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Hey John long time no speak, hope all's good!

I know it madness but I'm thinking about changing my set up for a Yam Soundbar!
    can you drop me a line, I'm looking at the 2200, but there's a bit of me that wants to hold out for the 3300, can you let me know what the craic is
    Cheers
    hick

Bump!

Hey John, been away for a while and am just getting back onto a few things. Did you get any prices on the M1s?

Those floor standing BX5s could be just the ticket too, could I sit them under the TV, I've the 21:9 Philips wall mounted could I put the speakers under the screen at the left and right margins? Space is at a premium in the room but that could work for me as I have to wall mount the fronts high at the moment. Will stick with the 5.1 set up if I get more powerful speakers, looking to buy this side of Christmas so would appreciate getting some options.

Raff

Raffeal wrote: »
    Bump!

Hey John, been away for a while and am just getting back onto a few things. Did you get any prices on the M1s?

Those floor standing BX5s could be just the ticket too, could I sit them under the TV, I've the 21:9 Philips wall mounted could I put the speakers under the screen at the left and right margins? Space is at a premium in the room but that could work for me as I have to wall mount the fronts high at the moment. Will stick with the 5.1 set up if I get more powerful speakers, looking to buy this side of Christmas so would appreciate getting some options.

Raff

Space at a premium and you are looking at BX5 ?????

Seriously they really are cracking speakers and nothing around the same money touches them have a look at the review here:http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-Bronze-BX5/

They are fully shielded so there is no problem sitting them near your 21:9.

I'll chase my M1 man and come back with pricing but would you be interested in a boardie deal on monitor audio Apex 10 with bx5??

Keep me posted

John mc

• Advertisement

Thanks John,

Always interested in a deal, I read that the bx5s shouldn't be backed against a wall, that's exactly what I plan on doing, do you think it's a problem? If I get them the plan is to put them under the tv at it's left and right margin.

One of the things I liked about DM1s is that they're suited to being wall mounted, I know that's the same with the apex units so it could be a runner. Do you have options on the newer MASS system?

Let me know what you find out.

Raff

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.