Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironing Service

Options
  • 07-08-2012 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a reliable (and not too expensive!) ironing service in the Clonsilla area? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Straylight wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a reliable (and not too expensive!) ironing service in the Clonsilla area? Thanks.
    They iron in the dry cleaners next to host. I have never got anything ironed there but they are friendly when I leave off my washing.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Thanks Diddler. I actually used to use them and they're very good but a bit pricey, especially considering the very large amount of stuff I have to be ironed. I found a place in Leixlip on adverts that I'm going to try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭yoda2001

Springfresh laundrette in the Centrepoint Shopping Centre iron 20 shirts for €20. This is in Woodview Grove tucked in between Tesco in Roselawn and Glenview.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deebs

Did you get sorted with a good Ironing service? If you are still looking I use a fantastic service, free collection and delivery too! She only charges €1 per item of clothing, €2 for small sheets and towels and €3 for anything bigger. Shes so friendly and so reliable. Let me know if you would like her details :-)

Advertisement