If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ES6300UXXU 32" Pricing

Options
  • 07-08-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi

Can you supply the 32" model of this Samsung TV? And the obvious question... what is your best price?
    (and how much for delivery to Dublin)

Also wondering if you know if this TV will work with webcams other than the Samsung one? (I'm not much of a skype user so I can't justify £100 for the Samsung webcam, but if a more regular webcam worked it would be another plus for the TV).

Thanks
    CW

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

CWest wrote: »
    Hi

Can you supply the 32" model of this Samsung TV? And the obvious question... what is your best price?
    (and how much for delivery to Dublin)

Also wondering if you know if this TV will work with webcams other than the Samsung one? (I'm not much of a skype user so I can't justify £100 for the Samsung webcam, but if a more regular webcam worked it would be another plus for the TV).

Thanks
    CW

CW,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and unfortunately we are not shipping the 32ES6300 at the moment. Our instore price is £499.95 / €659.99 and I'll happily do the camera at £89.95 ...

again apologies for the delay getting back to you and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.