Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the j1 2013 program open?

Options
  • 07-08-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just wondering when is the earliest that I can apply for the j1 2013 programme?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cimi21

Hey :) I think its normally about end sep/oct not too sure but you can sign up for the USIT newsletter so they email you when the j1 programme opens!!

Where you thinking of heading?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Toothpaste89

College hasn't even started and I can't wait until next summer for the J1 :o
    Thinking New York/New Jersey or San Diego. Where is everyone else thinking about?

Same I'm SO excited!! obsessed looking up j1 stuff haha!! Me (f)& my friend (f)are thinking about NY aswell!! prob need roomies though cos rent is so expensive! if your heading that way let us know :D

Ha will do girl. Plenty of months to plan anyway :D What college do ye go too?

Stop loads of planning ha! Im in DCU and my friend is in CIT, both from cork like. What college are you in? :D

• Advertisement

From Wexford go to Waterford IT. Myself and my friend thinking off heading. Both female. Exciting times. What part of NY would you like to stay in. So many options.

Advertisement