Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkoholics in Cork

Options
  • 08-08-2012 3:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

I got a Living Social voucher for them months ago. I have been ringing and leaving messages and they don't answer or reply. What's the story? Are they even open anymore. I will eventually go down there but I was wondering if anyone knew anything. It's pretty bad for business not answering your phone. I tried ringing the help line for Living Social but it's just on hold all the time.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

They are constantly putting things up on Facebook so they are definitely still open

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I went onto their facebook page and it's pretty dead. It's a bit of a joke they don't answer their phone which leads me to believe there's something funny going on.

Advertisement