Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL - recurring leagues?

Options
  • 08-08-2012 4:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭

as the title suggests are there recurring leagues in FPL, didn't think there was, is this a new feature?

I seem to have been added into two leagues i joined last year - without rejoining them myself, both leagues created by boards users, an arsenal one & the gentlemans club one - has this happened to anyone else?

in the my-leagues page there's a button to Renew your Leagues but it's unclickable for me now (maybe i did before but can't remember doing it anyway) or is it only available to the league creator does anyone know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Whoever created the league must've created it as a recurring league. It's one of the options available when the league was first created. AFAIK it's always been a feature on FPL.

Advertisement