Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread ban in AH

Options
  • 08-08-2012 5:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

I am writing in regard to a ban from a thread called "bending the rules" in AH. I have posted to dispute resolution also as I am unclear as to the correct procedure. I paste a copy of my post there for your information:

Having read the guidelines here I think this may be the place to request a review of a ban by keithm89 in the thread "bending the rules" in AH. I challenged the prevalent view in the thread that dishonesty should be publicized and celebrated. I find that deeply offensive in a country broken by corruption and dishonesty. keithm89 warned me not to post again as I was in his view a troll etc. He stated in pm that "who cares if people were celebrating dishonesty". I believe that I have acted properly and been banned because the mod disagrees with my view. I have pmed him and requested a lifting of the ban prior to posting here. He advised me that this is not the forum to deal with the matter but given his self interest in the matter I felt that if that was the case then it should be stated by someone other than him. Thank you.

I am requesting that your review the decision of the mod.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The first step in the process is to contact the mod via pm. Have you done this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    The first step in the process is to contact the mod via pm. Have you done this?

Yes. He refused to unban me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Your next step is to follow the steps under the heading "What does this forum handle?" in this thread. Once you've followed those steps, it will be taken from there by a site administrator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

Shield wrote: »
    Your next step is to follow the steps under the heading "What does this forum handle?" in this thread. Once you've followed those steps, it will be taken from there by a site administrator.

I PMed a cmod BONDVILLAIN but go no response. Sorry about caps I have been drinking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement