Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random thread of randomness

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Not sure if that deserves a sticky or a ban! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

First I was like :confused:
    Then :eek:
    And by the end :D:D:D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 boohey

WOW!!! That should be the entertainment for vapefest surely !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

On a note of randomness i'm gonna set up a new channel in the next few days and start reviewing a few juices. i will post up the first one in here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

http://www.ajrpahire.co.uk/disco_and_electrical/AJR_Radio.html

Link for the RY4 radio show its live now and pinkvaper is on soon with her news section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Goddamn tank cracked in my pocket :mad:, not sure if i'm more pissed off at having a wet leg and stained jeans or the fact that I lost 5ml of my favorite juice!

Elbow wrote: »
    Goddamn tank cracked in my pocket :mad:, not sure if i'm more pissed off at having a wet leg and stained jeans or the fact that I lost 5ml of my favorite juice!

What kind of tank was it?

Dont panaic it wasnt the kir fanis :p, Some kind of cheap 6ml tank that I picked up a while back.

• Advertisement

Dont panaic it wasnt the kir fanis :p, Some kind of cheap 6ml tank that I picked up a while back.

I was thinking it might be it alright but then I was thinking there's no way that would break as its fairly solid.

Is there anyone else here going over to Uk Vapefest this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Probably no harm to give your leg a bit of a wash, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

This isn't as random as it should be but it amused me in a big way.
    http://ukvapers.org/Thread-FS-my-Uranus-is-for-sale

mrplop wrote: »
    This isn't as random as it should be but it amused me in a big way.
    http://ukvapers.org/Thread-FS-my-Uranus-is-for-sale

That's so foookin funny....lmfao....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

was gona book a hotel room for vapefest with some money i'd managed to squirrel together, just so I had it all done and it'd definitely be there for me for vapefest and not be spent on any number of silly things

but then I tried to pay my upc bill with my o2 money card when upc dont accept o2 cards.. but dont say they dont accept o2 cards so now i've 240 euro being held by o2 that I wont get back for another 2 weeks which is probably going to screw me money wise as I'm moving into new place on thursday and now dont know if I can afford internet

pain in the balls.

was gona book a hotel room for vapefest with some money i'd managed to squirrel together, just so I had it all done and it'd definitely be there for me for vapefest and not be spent on any number of silly things

but then I tried to pay my upc bill with my o2 money card when upc dont accept o2 cards.. but dont say they dont accept o2 cards so now i've 240 euro being held by o2 that I wont get back for another 2 weeks which is probably going to screw me money wise as I'm moving into new place on thursday and now dont know if I can afford internet

pain in the balls.

Maybe pay somebody that you trust with the o2 card through paypal and get them to transfer it back to your paypal or their bank account and they can get it out for you. You will loose a bit on fees but will get it back faster.

i.. honestly dont follow what you were suggesting there :)

but there's no way to get the money back until o2 release it. i was on the phone to both upc/o2 yesterday. upc wouldnt accept it because they dont accept o2 money cards, o2 wont releas the money because they're waiting for upc to take it and they wont give it back to me until they're sure i'm not trying to scam upc

i had someone at upc fax over to o2 finance department that it was a failed transaction so that o2 could release the funds quicker but still no sign of it and that would only affect half of it.. since I stupidly thought I'd figured out what I'd done wrong (which I now know was using an o2 money card) and did it twice :) so i'll *hopefully* get 120 of it back sooner than 2 weeks.. but i'm not holding my breath.

o2 also kinda blocked my card today cos I've reached the max top up limit for 12 months and I dont have any of the required documents to prove my identity since im living with my parents for the past 8 months, so no recent bills in my name.

if I was a paranoid man I'd suspect this all had something to do with my moving over to three mobile from o2 earlier last week....

i.. honestly dont follow what you were suggesting there :)

but there's no way to get the money back until o2 release it. i was on the phone to both upc/o2 yesterday. upc wouldnt accept it because they dont accept o2 money cards, o2 wont releas the money because they're waiting for upc to take it and they wont give it back to me until they're sure i'm not trying to scam upc

i had someone at upc fax over to o2 finance department that it was a failed transaction so that o2 could release the funds quicker but still no sign of it and that would only affect half of it.. since I stupidly thought I'd figured out what I'd done wrong (which I now know was using an o2 money card) and did it twice :) so i'll *hopefully* get 120 of it back sooner than 2 weeks.. but i'm not holding my breath.

o2 also kinda blocked my card today cos I've reached the max top up limit for 12 months and I dont have any of the required documents to prove my identity since im living with my parents for the past 8 months, so no recent bills in my name.

if I was a paranoid man I'd suspect this all had something to do with my moving over to three mobile from o2 earlier last week....

O right, I didn't get it was tied up that way.
    I thought it was still available on the card and that you could just send funds with the card linked to your paypal account to someone elses paypal a/c and get them to transfer it to their bank account to get it out for you.

aah right, i get you now

its not the biggest deal as i'll get the money back eventually.. it's just introduced unneccessary hassle. if i'd managed to pay the bill off on monday I'd have had my internet set up in the new house by friday, the day after I move in. now I'll likely be waiting a week or two to even pay the bill off.

I'd happily live in a rat infested ****hole so long as I had internet and I wouldn't live in a 10k a month mansion without it so it's just a massive pain in the arse for every bloody hobby I have .. all of which require an internet connection for some reason or another :)

it slightly amuses me that the reason I have this outstanding bill with upc in the first place is because I tried to pay it off with my o2 money card back in january and the same thing happened.. I was just busy moving out at the time and didn't realise.. could have saved myself quite a lot of annoyance

• Advertisement

Cant you use the pin to withdraw the money from the o2 card from a cash machine?

nope. as far as my o2 card is concerned the money is gone. I can't access it until o2 decide that upc aren't actually going to take it and return it to me. then I can do whatever I want with it.

nope. as far as my o2 card is concerned the money is gone. I can't access it until o2 decide that upc aren't actually going to take it and return it to me. then I can do whatever I want with it.

That's completely out of order - I'd give UPC a shirty phone call too.

i was back and forth to both of them yesterday

shouting at some random tech support drone wouldn't do anything except make their day a little bit more miserable. all I can do now is wait for my aib visa debit card in october :)

it is pretty ridiculous that 4 of the 5 people I spoke to had no idea o2 money cards didnt work on the upc site. and the 5th only knew because she had someone with a similar issue call her last week and she had checked it out.

Wow, how do upc even know it's an o2 card rather than a visa card, I thought the point of these cards was to be seen as visa by the recipient. As long as they acepted visa it works and bobs your uncle.
    Never liked that smarmy upc guy anyway, too good looking for his own good. :D

More arse related randomness and the reason I love the Japanese.
    poop-plushie-toy.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I need that cushion!

Sit on that at Vapefest and everyone will know which one is Mrplop! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

• Advertisement

my god this virginia prime destroys cartos

loaded one up with the stuff last night after destroying my rda, it's already crapped out

have another carto full of the orange de sangre.. think ill just stick with this juice until my phoenix comes tomorrow

Advertisement