Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random thread of randomness

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Well, I think the whole charging thing was a bigger potential pain for me really cos I spend a good bit of time travelling.

I'd like one of the Bulli Basic mods though. 19mm wide and 90mm long. Nice and plain but well engineered but the mAh wouldnt be great and no vv so.....

The mods for 18mm batteries are just too wide for my liking. That sigelei 20 on Vaperus does look compact in 18350 mode though but seemingly the switch is an issue on that. And it's not vv......could add a kick I suppose.

If the evic came with 18350 tube Id probably be interested though too. Handy to be able to charge direct from USB and yet be compact - ish......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

You can get 350 tubes for the evic, tbh I would recommend the vamo but alot of people dont like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

You can get 18350 tubes (although Vaperus seem to be out of them), Bargain Vapour sells the control head.
    Or you could get a sexy telescopic body for it.

Edit: damn GoT, slowing my response times.

Funny thing is, I'll probably end up sticking with the Twists. Think my biggest issue with them is the life, I only have 650mAh but had 900mAh previously and was happy with them.

Vaperus have some Vision Spinners 1300mAh but at 28€ each I'd have a mvp for the same price and its a much better device. Looks like an iPod or iPhone at a glance as well.....

Another thing, the spheroid can hit pretty hard and its a bit rough on the throat. Took out my auld reliable neglected friend, Bulli A2 dripper today and it vaped just lovely......tasted 'juicy' with strawberry juice as opposed to 'take that you mother flucker' in the spheroid...

Spheroid is a bit severe alright, I find I get indigestion(or whatever that one is where you get a slight pain down the centre of the chest),still nice though :-)
    I keep going back to the a7oid on an ego.
    I tried gennys a while back but thought it was too harsh, I left the rsst aside about 2 weeks ago with about half a tank of juice in it, last night I tried it again and it was actually real nice.
    Now Im really confused, dont know what I want !!!
    Whats really p*ssin me off is having to rebuild the a7 and spheroid every couple of days.

• Advertisement

Yeah - I could see myself drifting back to the Bulli or the A7 as well to be honest. The spheroid is outstanding but you'd need to cut back on the vaping with it. It's pretty tough.

I actually think I enjoyed light vaping more with the A7 or the Bulli.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Yeah - I could see myself drifting back to the Bulli or the A7 as well to be honest. The spheroid is outstanding but you'd need to cut back on the vaping with it. It's pretty tough.

I actually think I enjoyed light vaping more with the A7 or the Bulli.

Only just started playing with the A7 but for me it is a lovely little device. Easy enough to build even for me, although these days I need a magnifying glass for everything :-D

As I get more skilled at rebuilding it can only get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

artyeva wrote: »
    i have a bad case of hole-driller's regret :(:(:(

8754989128_411be088cc_n.jpg

What size is it?It looks bigger than 1.5mm which is what I made mine and its vaping bloody good like.Was thinking of drilling another on the opposite side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

What size is it?It looks bigger than 1.5mm which is what I made mine and its vaping bloody good like.Was thinking of drilling another on the opposite side.

that's the thing, didn't have a bit to fit [ooh that rhymes] so i used a metal sander thing that's conical - labelled 1.75mm. BUT my measuring tape says 2mm.

it's too airy for me. vaping it feels a bit....

8756819075_f176b29ae4_o.jpg

edit: hmmm ok a tailor's measuring tape says 1.5mm. still though. whoooooooosh.

edit: hmmm ok a tailor's measuring tape says 1.5mm. still though. whoooooooosh.

Yeah it definitely looks as if its and more towards the 2.0mm mark.Anyways,tailors measuring tapes are notoriously wrong!:confused:
    Still doesn't make a difference if you move the hole away from the coils?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if Digby appealed his sentence for the anus heinous crime he perpetrated on that poor mod person ?

Nah, he took it on the chin. Fitting considering the post. Prison forum makes a great read though.

Hope he realises he wont be welcome back here,not after what he did.We should set-up some type of fund for the mod.
    Maybe raise enough so they can relocate to somewhere nice and start over again...a new beginning.

That's a swell idea! You should start a thread in AH about it (seeing as it's your idea). I'll be there to support you in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

grindle wrote: »
    Nah, he took it on the chin. Fitting considering the post. Prison forum makes a great read though.

Prison forum? Forwhat it's worth, Digby is here in another form.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Prison forum? Forwhat it's worth, Digby is here in another form.

Prison, where people misplace their dignity and try to reason with the mods, generally with "it's my cousin's account, he set it up in my house!" or "You'll get yours!!! *shakes fist*"

If he is here I hope it's as a guest, they take note of writing styles and threads frequented.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

grindle wrote: »

If he is here I hope it's as a guest, they take note of writing styles and threads frequented.

Not to mention ip adresses!
    Waves at the specter of SDCC

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Not to mention ip adresses!
    Waves at the specter of SDCC

Have you a bit of drama for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

8853979779_1d9b3ca252_o.jpg

5651056.png

• Advertisement

8853979779_1d9b3ca252_o.jpg

Is it only me that thinks that sounds rather yum? :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Ionised wrote: »
    Is it only me that thinks that sounds rather yum? :-D

No!
    Panda_Hazlenutty_Chocolate_Spread_400g_2.jpg&w=746&h=1000&zc=1

tommy2bad wrote: »
    No!
    Panda_Hazlenutty_Chocolate_Spread_400g_2.jpg&w=746&h=1000&zc=1

That's going to be hell to get it to wick properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Panda..Smoking...WTF...what more do you need?

Wait for number 9 and 10 :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Welcome back!

+1, now we can continue with normal proceedings!!!

Advertisement