Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expats coming home

• 08-08-2012 8:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Was reading this article on stuff today about kiwi expats coming back home due to the recession in Europe. So far I've only heard that nursing has become harder for immigrants to get into, anyone here have experience of work or visas becomign harder to get for Irish as more and more Kiwis come home? Any Kiwis in europe here thinking of moving back home?

Stuff Article on Expats

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,011 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Tis a thinly veiled advertorial for TrackMeBack.

I'm not hearing great things about the job market in NZ at the moment. Maybe that's just 'cos I have lots of government sector experience and contacts, and there are always big cuts when a National govt get elected. (Yes, we've seen this cycle before.)

Advertisement