Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rolls

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Ham and cheese with a small bit of mayo would be my favourite.

Others I like are southern fried chicken fillet, cheese with mayo, taco or red sauce (depends on how I feel). Tuna and sweetcorn with a small bit of lettuce is decent too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

fyp
    i pity your tastebuds and question your upbringing if you class subway as "delicious". They're flogging lowgrade sandwiches to simpletons. I'm not down on all fast food but subway is just particularly pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I hate the type of food discussed, ita partly why most men have noobs :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I always wondered what the Chinese/Polish staff must think of us when people are ordering these monstrosities! "Why are they doing this to their bodies???"

Sure we think the same about them eating Swan and Cats.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

A toll is a toll if we don't get know tolls then we don't get no rolls...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

The roll has to be so crispy that your gums bleed afterwards, none of that soggy doughy stuff. Filled with hot barbecue sausages, onions and homemade potato salad

Advertisement