Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boxer from N Ireland on Irish Olympic team

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

They didn't teach the structure of Irish amateur boxing in my school

You are right, they did not teach that at my school either (Ballymun Comp). However, they did teach me commonsense which is clearly lacking in the original post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

cocoshovel wrote: »
    OP asked a simple question. Take your heads out of your arses lads.

See above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Ms.M

Ms.M wrote: »
    Why is there someone who describes their location as "above the rim" starting threads on boards.ie?

I know! To spout shíte!

Almost ironic.
    cocoshovel wrote: »
    OP asked a simple question. Take your heads out of your arses lads.

He's thanked all posts slagging the Irish team.
    And he thinks we inhabit a toilet.
    I don't think people should rise to it though.
    And some people do end up on the Irish squad because they've a better chance of making the team. Fair dues, why not? It's only sport!
    I'm running away now.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

Seanchai wrote: »
    You've quite the opinion of your own side. Given that your crowd can't even organise the Olympics properly and that "backward" countries like Estonia, Slovenia and Jamaica are winning far more medals per capita than Britain in the current Olympics, you really ought to keep in touch with Olympic reality more.

By that token britain have won well over half of the amount of medals as china using only 5% of the available population. Statistics can be manipulated to prove whatever point you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭J Cheever Loophole

Have to say that I'm as proud as punch that two fellow Ulster men are playing such a prominent role in what will be a great medal haul for Ireland!!

Best of luck to all of our remaining contenders in the bouts coming up!!

Come on Ireland!! :cool:

Advertisement