Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncing Castles - Louth

Options
  • 08-08-2012 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend any? (there seems to be hundreds to chose from!!)
    What sorta rates are going out there? I've never ordered one before and am looking for one Sunday week.
    Would prefer not to spend any more than a tonne!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

kormak wrote: »
    Anyone recommend any? (there seems to be hundreds to chose from!!)
    What sorta rates are going out there? I've never ordered one before and am looking for one Sunday week.
    Would prefer not to spend any more than a tonne!

Eurobounce are good, don't have a number for them but they advertise in the drogheda leader.
    Got a bouncy castle at short notice for a communion party, I think it was 60 quid for 24 hrs but they left it there for 48 hrs at no extra cost.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Eurobounce 0419843988 or active castles 0872981349 cant remember how much they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

If you're around the Dundalk area then Pelican Promotions seem to be good. No idea what prices you'd be quoted though

Advertisement