Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Placement

Options
  • 08-08-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick inquiry regarding the dates that 3rd year work placement commences; would it be in March or April of the second semester? I know it is usually during the second half of the second semester that it begins.

Also, can I organise placement in a company through my own initiative (that is related to my course) or does it have to be with a company that is liaising with the college?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

sticksman wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just a quick inquiry regarding the dates that 3rd year work placement commences; would it be in March or April of the second semester? I know it is usually during the second half of the second semester that it begins.

Also, can I organise placement in a company through my own initiative (that is related to my course) or does it have to be with a company that is liaising with the college?
    What are you studying?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sticksman

What are you studying?

DT-354 BSc Information Systems (Formerly Business and Computing)

Advertisement