Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your favourite Home and Away moment

• 08-08-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭

5* at the moment is showing old episodes of Home and Away after asking viewers to tell them their favourite moments. Mine was Sally leaving as it felt like the end of an era in the bay. She had been there pretty much from the start and grew up on screen in front of our eyes. So what was your favourite moment from Summer Bay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Bobbys ghost coming out of Ailsas fridge. That and anything that had Dodge in it, remember him?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Bobbys ghost coming out of Ailsas fridge. That and anything that had Dodge in it, remember him?
    That was freaky stuff alright :) Barely remember Dodge now but Brax and co don't hold a candle to Shane and Jack. Steven was cute too.

KKkitty wrote: »
    That was freaky stuff alright :) Barely remember Dodge now but Brax and co don't hold a candle to Shane and Jack. Steven was cute too.

Remember he used do karate moves on top of the rocks on the beach! Dodge was the guy who came into it and Stephen tried to convince everyone Dodge was a baddie (which he was) but no one would believe him!

Remember he used do karate moves on top of the rocks on the beach! Dodge was the guy who came into it and Stephen tried to convince everyone Dodge was a baddie (which he was) but no one would believe him!
    Karate kid eat your heart out with those karate moves of Stevens :D You must be psychic cos they showed the one where Bobby came as an apparition to Ailsa today and Angel and Shane's wedding.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

When Meg (of Meg and Blake) died....it was my favourite every soap story and when she died on the beach watching the sunset with Blake..it was so sad :o

When Meg (of Meg and Blake) died....it was my favourite every soap story and when she died on the beach watching the sunset with Blake..it was so sad :o

They showed that ep a couple of nights ago. Shane died in tonights episode:(
    On a happier note forgot was swoonful Jesse was!

Jesse with hair or without? Marilyn and Flathead's wedding was also on today. I really wish they'd start showing the old episodes right from the start again. It's great to see them all again.

Jesse with hair or without? Marilyn and Flathead's wedding was also on today. I really wish they'd start showing the old episodes right from the start again. It's great to see them all again.

Hmm dilemma, although he looked good with the short hair alright. ;)

Hmm dilemma, although he looked good with the short hair alright. ;)
    I swooned over him big time and he was a very bad boy when he got going ;) Can't wait to see what episodes are on today :)

• Advertisement

Flynn died in tonights episode, sob :(. They dont make Home and Away like they used to

Flynn died in tonights episode, sob :(. They dont make Home and Away like they used to
    I cried a river during that :( I don't know whether it's a sign I'm getting old but storylines are too sensationalist nowadays and ordinary dramas are being left behind. Soaps are becoming unbelievable.

Advertisement