Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year Accomodation! Need as much info as possible!

• 08-08-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Thinking of applying for the village accomodation? Starting first year in september dunno what to expect but may sort out accomodation soon so help would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055047166

^^ Read that thread, it'll give you all the info you need! Btw, you are quite late applying for residences, I'd get onto sorting it ASAP if I were you, because a good few of the private residences will be booked out by now. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MartonD2

Ah i should get somewhere this week considering I have my place and others wont know until the 20th but thanks bud :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

it's not the other first years I'd be worried about. always best to get in there as early as possible.

Advertisement