Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brussels Charleroi Tax Free shops

Options
  • 08-08-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody been to Charleroi lately? I'm thinking of popping over next month and was wondering what the range of tobacco/cigarettes is in the tax free shop, or would i have to buy from the town itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I think it's the same operator as Brussels airport so may be of help.

They've a good range of cigarettes available to intra-EU travellers. I normally buy Marlboro Red which are €50 for 200. They've JPS(Black) which are €42 for 200. They had some of the Silk Cut brands and B&H iirc as well as some german brands. They had Golden Virginia tobacco as well as Drum from what i can remember.

I'll be over again next couple of weeks,i'll check out the range and prices properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

lord lucan wrote: »
    I think it's the same operator as Brussels airport so may be of help.

They've a good range of cigarettes available to intra-EU travellers. I normally buy Marlboro Red which are €50 for 200. They've JPS(Black) which are €42 for 200. They had some of the Silk Cut brands and B&H iirc as well as some german brands. They had Golden Virginia tobacco as well as Drum from what i can remember.

I'll be over again next couple of weeks,i'll check out the range and prices properly.

Nice one, let me know cos a 'Baccy Run' is getting close ;) Mostly interested in the rolling tobacco (GV) if you can find out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Golden Virginia was €60 for 10x50 gram pouches as was Drum. There were a couple of other rolling tobacco's that are €50 for 10x50g pouches.

Most major brands of cigarettes are €50 for 200 and a couple that are €42 for 200.

Advertisement