Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife in Carlow

Options
  • 08-08-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Can you tell me what the nightlife is like in Carlow on a Thursday night? What pubs / nightclubs are open and until what time?

Thanks

(",)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

thursday nights wont be great at the moment, when college starts back it will be ok. Best pubs to go to imo would be tullys and scraggs, then if you want a nightclub, the foundry.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭cabaret

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if the nightclub (Foundry or Temple) is open this Thursday? I'm not sure myself as I am wondering if it's only open on Thursdays during college term (Sept - May). Any light on this matter is greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

cabaret wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. Do you know if the nightclub (Foundry or Temple) is open this Thursday? I'm not sure myself as I am wondering if it's only open on Thursdays during college term (Sept - May). Any light on this matter is greatly appreciated.

the foundry will be, im not sure about the temple

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭cabaret

Cheers mate, thanks (",)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Temple is Mondays and Wednesdays at the moment, Mondays and Tuesdays from September onwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Teach Dolmen opens late Thurs to Sun nite inc.

Advertisement