Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Account migrate PROBLEM

Options
  • 08-08-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I bought minecraft in summer last year and it was working fine until I had to migrate my account. I went to my email and nothing so I resent it nothing I'm not sure what to do it's been like this since April I haven't been able to play since

It says I havent downloaded the game aswell any idea about that theres nothing on the minecraft forums to help me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

what was the account migration for? i dont remember there ever being an account migration.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MrBlueDropper

I believe it was a sercuity update but i think my whole account was lost so I mean i'm ****ed really

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

It's to port your minecraft.net acc to a Mojang account. Have you tried to email their support?

I have but nothing works its pissing me off I just tryed to log on there and it says"not downloaded" and "account migrated use email to log-in"did that and then is says "log-in failed"

I know double checked I migrated account and I reset my password and I still can't play Minecraft does anyone have anything for me now.The game tells me its "not downloaded"What does that mean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I know double checked I migrated account and I reset my password and I still can't play Minecraft does anyone have anything for me now.The game tells me its "not downloaded"What does that mean

if its not downloaded then its not downloaded. when you download the .jar file from minecraft.net you just get the .jar file. when you launch it and it takes your username and password then it downloads the actual files.

I reckon your best bet would be to try emailing mojang support as was said above.

Advertisement