Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NICOCIG

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

sept09baby wrote: »
    They look like a good mix of juices.

I'd get about 3 weeks out of 60mls but it all depends on usage - everyone is different. I'd start off on the 18mg based on what you were smoking. If it's too strong, you just ease up on how often you take a drag from it.

Thanks very much.

Any recommendation on the T2 or T3 please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I'd get the T3, the flavour and the steady wicking is enough to offset the drip leak and cool vape for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I'm the opposite - I prefer the T2. Warmer vape and never had an issue with wicking so no dry hits. Think the warmer vape tends to suit newbies and tobacco flavours too

Ok, time to toss a coin :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

The T2 starter pack for €30 is out of stock at the moment, might help you make up your mind :D

• Advertisement

fergal.b wrote: »
    The T2 starter pack for €30 is out of stock at the moment, might help you make up your mind :D

I was going for this one:

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

and it says I have to pick T2 or T3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

In the comment box when you order, ask for one of each. Doubt they'll mind.

grindle wrote: »
    In the comment box when you order, ask for one of each. Doubt they'll mind.

Great idea - Ill put down T2 and ask for a T3 in the coment box.

Last question, I hope, what do I type in the Coupon box to get the Boards.ie discount please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

iba wrote: »
    Last question, I hope, what do I type in the Coupon box to get the Boards.ie discount please?

just "boards" and then hit apply

• Advertisement

pmcmahon wrote: »
    just "boards" and then hit apply

cool, that knocked €11 off aka 10%

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

My Kanger T3 arrived this morning - and I love it! This is my first proper bit of kit, have been using Nicolites e-cigs, but I'm a convert. Currently vaping the Honeywood, with Wingnuts Wibble (deep deep chocolate flavour) in the 2nd...erm...thingie (not up to speed with the technical terms yet). My other choices of juice were the Nut Juice, The Anto Mix, and RY4-A - got to wait to try those once these first two are used up.

My only issue was that the instructions didn't mention the fact that you need to hold the button on the battery down when taking a vape - cue much confusion until I phoned E-smokeireland and they explained it all to me - lovely chap he was :) I'm finding that the lowest power on the battery works best for me - tried it a bit higher and had a coughing fit!

I'm really excited about not having to smoke cigarettes any more - after all these years, it's very liberating - vaping is more of a pleasure than smoking ever was. Now all I have to do is work out how much liquid I'm likely to get through on a weekly/monthly basis, and make sure I order in time - plus replacement parts. Would love to hear about others making the transition from smoking to vaping - I have a horrible feelng I'm about to become a vaping bore, as I enthuse to friends, family and random people in the street about it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

one thing I found about the kangers was how little juice they used in a day compared to other clearomisers. anywhere from 2-5ml a day is typical I think but it depends on so much that you'll have to figure out your own usage as time goes by. luckily with the kanger you've an easy way to figure it out "1 tank, 1.5 tanks, 2 tanks a day.. etc etc"

with so many irish websites so long as you order before 2-3pm mon-thurs, you'll 99% get it next day so having to plan far ahead isn't much of an issue. there's even stalls popping up around the country, 3 bricks and mortar stores so far and some londis shops around the country stock dekang liquids iirc if you're ever stuck on a friday/saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Great that you're enjoying it so much. The 2nd thingie is the Kanger (that's the little tube/tank that you put the liquid in to).

Only advice would be to have back ups - not only juice and the replacement heads but also have a spare charger and spare batteries. For the first few weeks - when you're ordering different juices and experimenting try adding a charger or spare battery or spare heads to each order. Then over time you'll have a nice little stock pile built up.

Different power settings work best with different flavours. Everyone's tastes are different but when switching flavours don't be afraid to change the voltage to see what you like best

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

leave the vanilla custard somewhere cool and dark for a week or two then go back to it
    it's made fresh or near enough so the flavours might need time to blend together properly

cool and dark like a cupboard or drawer, not in a box in the fridge

A yes much better :D

Advertisement