Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water heater advice

Options
  • 08-08-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a 1979 Chevy Cobra class C campervan that I am customising. I want to buy a water heater to supply hot water for a swing out outdoor shower so I can have a shower after a surf. The idea is to swing the back doors open, pull out an awing which will clip on the rear doors and have a little outdoor shower stall. I have a large enough water tank allready so just need the water heated as it flows through.
    I would like it to be as compact as possible and run off lpg.
    If an dual lpg/electrical one was available at not much more I'd go for that, but LPG only will suffice as I rarely use campsites.
    There is allready a flue available for it from where I removed the old central heating unit.

Any suggestions of one that would suit.

Comments

Advertisement