Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickest Bus route - Galway to Belfast

Options
  • 08-08-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

Searched but only found a 4 year old thread on here

Whats the best way to get to Belfast? Bus to Dublin, then change to Belfast or are there any direct ones?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Take a Gobus/Citylink over to Dub and switch to a Belfast Bus in their Arus, or even the train.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056490390

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Can't book a ticket online for the train, what a pain in the arse.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Have done this a few times

You could go to Sligo and then switch and go to lovely Enniskillen and then on to Belfast

It's faster to go via Dublin

Afaik there's trains and buses hourly, you may need to check, but they're usually not full (at least not when I use them), suppose it depends on day and time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

DRakE wrote: »
    Searched but only found a 4 year old thread on here

Whats the best way to get to Belfast? Bus to Dublin, then change to Belfast or are there any direct ones?
    Cheers

For crying out go google "galway belfast bus". BE apparently have 2 routes (65 & 78) as well as a service via Dublin.

Biko can we please ban threads for people that are too lazy to do a bit of research.

• Advertisement

antoobrien wrote: »
    For crying out go google "gawlay belfast bus". BE apparently have 2 routes (65 & 78) as well as a service via Dublin.

Biko can we please ban threads for people that are too lazy to do a bit of research.

can we please ban people who don't read my threads where i did a search and could only find a four year old thread on here?

x75Jd.png
    oh wow even if i do spell like a retard as suggested, i still get what i said I did

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

antoobrien wrote: »
    For crying out go google "gawlay belfast bus". BE apparently have 2 routes (65 & 78) as well as a service via Dublin.

If you have nothing to contribute, other than bitching and moaning, don't bother!

OP - Galway Dublin - go bus and then Dublin Belfast is the easiest

DRakE wrote: »
    x75Jd.png
    oh wow even if i do spell like a retard as suggested, i still get what i said I did

go scroll down 3 more entries

go suck my ballbag

• Advertisement

If you have nothing to contribute, other than bitching and moaning, don't bother!

I supplied the desired information.

216209.jpg

And..... we're done.

As a tip for next time, use google like this:
    http://www.google.ie/search?q=galway+belfast+bus+site%3Aboards.ie
    It'll tell google to only search boards pages and include the threads in Commuting and Transport that had some more recent info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement