Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sky arts 2

• 08-08-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

you will find sky arts 2 on ch 142 now

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

Love the handle! Cablelink :)

About time Sky Arts 2 arrived. It has been on their online guide for weeks!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

No sign of it for me yet (in Dublin) but sometimes these things take a while to roll out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

icdg wrote: »
    No sign of it for me yet (in Dublin) but sometimes these things take a while to roll out...

Did you try resetting your box?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Ranicand wrote: »
    Did you try resetting your box?

Not available in Dublin for me either - after a box reset

Sky Arts 2 did temporaily appear last year on the EPG but disappeared very quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Flip Flop

I have no Sky Arts 2 in Dublin either. I would expect it to arrive at some point soon though.

• Advertisement

UPC have confirmed Sky Arts 2 isn't available -> https://twitter.com/PatrickMooney/status/233245063138922496
    I think we've all tried 142 - it's not there. It's also been removed from their online TV guide.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Cablelink you will be banned for spamming if I see any more threads on this topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

UPC have confirmed Sky Arts 2 isn't available -> https://twitter.com/PatrickMooney/status/233245063138922496
    I think we've all tried 142 - it's not there. It's also been removed from their online TV guide.

I live in Dublin, hence the the username. I have a Cisco HD box where there's no such channel as 142, but on my Multiroom box (which is an old NTL Pace box with UPC branding on the front of it) it has Sky Arts 2 on channel 142 as image shows, taken yesterday evening.

Another channel that appeared months ago and is stil on the EPG on the Multiroom box, but doesn't on the HD box is CCTV on channel 803

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Infoanon

I live in Dublin, hence the the username. I have a Cisco HD box where there's no such channel as 142, but on my Multiroom box (which is an old NTL Pace box with UPC branding on the front of it) it has Sky Arts 2 on channel 142 as image shows, taken yesterday evening.

Another channel that appeared months ago and is stil on the EPG on the Multiroom box, but doesn't on the HD box is CCTV on channel 803

Same for me - Sky Arts 2 is appearing on older STB's (along with CCTV)

Checked my multiroom box, only CCTV :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭decies

Here in Waterford just noticed black UPC hd box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

In Dublin 8, got Sky Arts2 as well on channel 142.

Advertisement