Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone a member of Nemo Fitness?

Options
  • 08-08-2012 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

If so, how is it?

I've been there once years ago and it catered for a lot - the weights, machines and facilities were good. I'd love a more recent account though.

Weights/strength training wise, how is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

One of the lads from work goes there and he likes it. He's not a bodybuilding type but he trains 5 or 6 days a week and says it has what he needs (weights + cardio).

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Colibri

It does have weights facilities but how is it in regards to strength training? Some gyms don't love it when people are doing heavy compound movements, especially with insurance etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I'm a member there, It has a good supply of weights but along the lines of strength training, as mentioned above some gym's stay clear of it.

I do find that it can be a bit tight for space, the spinning bikes take up alot of the room and I have notice that you can have people on mats doing there exercises and someone doing weights right on top of each other. But having said that I have never seen it been very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

I use to be a member but after that I just went to 3/4 of their spinning classes. I have to say the classes are some of the best I've been to in the city.

Advertisement