Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function Room for a 30th Birthday

Options
  • 08-08-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Anyone know of any decent pubs/bars that do deals for parties, around Santry, Glasnevin or Artane area's? Don't want a huge room, something for around 60 -70 people?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭frank9901

had a party for 70 at the crowne plaza hotel in santry recently, everything went great

• Registered Users Posts: 29 leanneyc

frank9901 wrote: »
    had a party for 70 at the crowne plaza hotel in santry recently, everything went great

Thanks, I did consider there but didn't think they would cater for small parties. I'll check it out.
    Cheers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I was driving by graingers on the malahide road (across from griffith ave) today and they have a big sign outside saying something about party deals for 450 or it could have been 499,not a bad pub and a good spot for heading into the city.

Dub13 wrote: »
    I was driving by graingers on the malahide road (across from griffith ave) today and they have a big sign outside saying something about party deals for 450 or it could have been 499,not a bad pub and a good spot for heading into the city.

Oh yeah, never thought of there, thanks a mil ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I know the Shamrock in Finglas have a nice room upstairs which caters for parties.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

The Goblet in Artane have space and can do you finger food

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I saw this posted on Kealey's page on Facebook , just before the airport so very handy. Room looks nice too.

KEALYS PARTY PACKAGES - Our private function room upstairs, DJ, Birthday Cake, Party decorations and finger food for 60 people - all for only €500! This deal is proving very popular, so book your party with us - ph 01 8401372. Kealys Bus runs every Fri / Sat night (bus fare €3)

Also try Na Fianna in Glasnevin. I was at a 21st and it was lovely. I know they have two rooms but it could be three of various sizes.
    Free Room Hire Contact Ciara 0879478304 for details

My sister went to a 30th in Tolka Rovers and said it was lovely , didnt go myself so I cant give my own opinion.
    Tolka Rovers AFC Sports & Social Club
    Griffith Avenue , Dublin 11
    Telephone +353 1 8379602
    Fax +353 1 8367820
    Email tolkaroversafc@eircom.net

And The Ardmore Hotel in Finglas also have various function rooms :
    Contact info
    Phone (01) 864 8300
    Email reservations@ardmore-hotel.com
    Website http://www.ardmore-hotel.com

Karen23 wrote: »
    I saw this posted on Kealey's page on Facebook , just before the airport so very handy. Room looks nice too.

KEALYS PARTY PACKAGES - Our private function room upstairs, DJ, Birthday Cake, Party decorations and finger food for 60 people - all for only €500! This deal is proving very popular, so book your party with us - ph 01 8401372. Kealys Bus runs every Fri / Sat night (bus fare €3)

Also try Na Fianna in Glasnevin. I was at a 21st and it was lovely. I know they have two rooms but it could be three of various sizes.
    Free Room Hire Contact Ciara 0879478304 for details

My sister went to a 30th in Tolka Rovers and said it was lovely , didnt go myself so I cant give my own opinion.
    Tolka Rovers AFC Sports & Social Club
    Griffith Avenue , Dublin 11
    Telephone +353 1 8379602
    Fax +353 1 8367820
    Email tolkaroversafc@eircom.net

And The Ardmore Hotel in Finglas also have various function rooms :
    Contact info
    Phone (01) 864 8300
    Email reservations@ardmore-hotel.com
    Website http://www.ardmore-hotel.com

Thanks for all the info, you've been a great help.

Thanks everyone, You've been a huge help. I've got a few phone calls to make :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I had my 30th in Graingers. Great spot imo.

Don't go to the Goblet, they sit you around by the telly upstairs and that means it's not really "reserved" as that's where the toilets are too.

• Advertisement

Des wrote: »
    I had my 30th in Graingers. Great spot imo.

Don't go to the Goblet, they sit you around by the telly upstairs and that means it's not really "reserved" as that's where the toilets are too.

I want a DJ for my 30th too, I doubt the Goblet provides one, thanks.
    Graingers & Kealeys sound good though, everything organised for you and close to town/swords.

Advertisement