Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Credit Limit

Options
  • 08-08-2012 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

hey all,

i started a bill pay with three about a year ago and despite all the complaints from people i never had a problem until now.

about a few months into my bill i capped it to 50 euros( being on a forty euro tariff)

not a few weeks back i got a text saying Great news your credit limit has been increased to 150 euros! now the way money is like these days i didnt want this just in case i do mad on the phone calls etc.

when i rang three to put it back to our original agreement they wouldnt move. its in there t & c that they can change there credit limit. they tried to claim they told me in the text which is untrue.

is there anyway to get them to put my credit limit down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

If you get them to change it down tell me how, they wouldn't budge on mine either. Honestly though if you go over you can't blame Three, your in control of your usage. Keep an eye on your units through my3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I think it is their standard policy now. Keep a close eye on My3 and you won't go over. Look at what you are spending the money on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I would contact ComReg and ask them if this constitutes a change in T&Cs. No way would I accept this from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

whiterebel wrote: »
    I would contact ComReg and ask them if this constitutes a change in T&Cs. No way would I accept this from them.

I was actually thinking of this. They never told me of any change in the t&c I Just got a text saying they increased it.

How do I contact comreg?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 metalmessiah88

it's in the companies interest to increase your limit so they have a higher chance of making a profit

• Advertisement
Advertisement