Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labrinth - The Academy - Oct 30th

Options
  • 08-08-2012 6:54pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 10/08/12, 09:00

€22.90

Over 18s - ID Required

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

(not sure if what I am doing is allowed, moderators, could you please remove my post if it is against the rules).

So, I won two free tickets for Labrinth. For the record, I don't even know who Labrinth is. It was one of these competitions that you enter without thinking you are going to win - and you do win (and now some genuine fans might swear at me - and rightfully so).
    Anyway, I didn't manage to find company, so I have a spare free ticket (repeat that, free ticket) to give. If anyone is interested, you could PM me. We could meet outside the venue and give you the ticket. (no strings attached, you don't even have to hang out with me if you don't want to).

Cheers,
    Aris

Advertisement