Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Leaders?

• 08-08-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

Just wondering was anyone else on here doing it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 winterwarden

Did it last year and doing it again this year.

Somehow this managed to be my first post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

how did you find communication from CIT regarding it.

I sat the interview in May and just got an email saying reminder for training days on xyx.

I was like hows this a reminder i havent had any contact since the interview :D

Needless to say they are sorting it now and will be passing on the info i should of already gotten just wondering did i miss anything.

Communication for it is fine. After the training days (because this year's registration week will be different to last) you'll know what the story will be.

Throughout the year we will all get texts asking if people are free on certain dates and that they need x amount of leaders. First x to reply get the spot so stay alert!

They have recruited loads for the change this year since we're doing what would have been a two week affair into one week. Don't expect an easy time. You'll be kept busy.

I recommend getting involved in the work throughout the year though. Get known and you'll get more work. I've been working with them during the summer and I've had a 9-5 job for the last month too thanks to it. Make yourself reliable and they will reward you.

If you've anything else you want to know don't hesitate to ask. (Facebook group will be setup for parties btw)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Im not worried about some more hard graft i have been working hard alot of this summer anyway.

Ya thats the plan will try and do as much for them as i can throughout the year.

I'm Michael btw. You'll find me on training day sporting the rugged beard and curls.

• Advertisement
Advertisement