Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC not working on reciva radio

• 08-08-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11

I havent been able to get BBC on demand for past couple of days. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

kwearykoru wrote: »
    I havent been able to get BBC on demand for past couple of days. Any ideas?

I noticed this at the start of the Olympics, I'm wondering if all available bandwith is being used for live streaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11 kwearykoru

Thats probably it. Hopefully it will be back to normal tomorrow. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

kwearykoru wrote: »
    Thats probably it. Hopefully it will be back to normal tomorrow. Thanks

It was fine for the first ten days of the Olympics. There is a thread about it on Recivarefuge....

exaisle wrote: »
    It was fine for the first ten days of the Olympics. There is a thread about it on Recivarefuge....

Can you link to that, lots of threads on the BBC? Hope this isn't going to be a long term problem, I need my fix of Radio 4ex.:) It doesn't appear to be affecting the main channels like 1,2,3,4

Ok, found that thread. Wonder why they're still not up?

• Advertisement

bmaxi wrote: »
    Ok, found that thread. Wonder why they're still not up?

Just to update for those still experiencing problems. Normal service for overseas listeners is due to resume on 14th September.

Advertisement