Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results Online?

• 08-08-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey guys, I've been wondering; I won't be able to go to my school on the 15th (unexpected event), but I obviously want my results. I don't mind if I have to wait a few hours for them, but is there any way that I can get my results online instead of having to go to the school? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

earwax_man wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've been wondering; I won't be able to go to my school on the 15th (unexpected event), but I obviously want my results. I don't mind if I have to wait a few hours for them, but is there any way that I can get my results online instead of having to go to the school? Thanks :)

You can access your results online at midday as far as I know, but you need a PIN that you should have been given by your school a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

I don't think I got my PIN... What would it have been on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

It was in an envelope for my year and it had a booklet with information on the exams, we got it at graduation. I don't remember exactly what the PIN was on (I lost it because I don't plan to use it) but I think most schools get them with the rest of the stuff all at once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

earwax_man wrote: »
    I don't think I got my PIN... What would it have been on?

I think its on a letter. Is there anyone you can get to collect the envelope for you in school?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61227856 this thread might be of some use, from what people were saying it seems the SEC can tell you as long as you tell them your name etc to prove it's you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

I'll try to search for the letter, almost certain we never got that though. To the phone I guess tomorrow morning! I'll give a look around again first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

Hey i have my letter here it says leaving cert results service 2012 at the top from the sec ,it says you cannot be re-issued with a new pin.
    It says telephone and internet will operate from 12 noon , 1530 716 016 or obviously www.examinations.ie :)

Advertisement