Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipad

Options
  • 08-08-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey guys, just looking for the cheapest place to get a new 32gb Wifi iPad online? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Hi,

I had a similar query last week, in the end i bought a brand new ipad 3 32g wifi and telecoms for 625 on donedeal, great bargain,

I searched everywhere both online and in the shops and it was the best deal since they are sellling for 699,

Just search the usual sites: donedeal, adverts, gumtree - the reconditioned ones from apple is what I really wanted but knew i would never get the ipad3, they rarely come up but worth checking,

Unfortunately - you just have to trawl all the usual sites, hope this is of some help,

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Got one on http://www.refurb.me/ir/

Great deal, guaranteed for a year.

Advertisement