Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Xbox deal

Options
  • 08-08-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I reckoned this was the best place to ask this question,
    I'm looking for the best value 250GB Xbox Bundle? I know a new Xbox will be out next year.
    Anyone know of any better value then the below?
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/xbox-360-250gb-bundle.html

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Thanks mate, yep they all seem to be around that price, I might just have to bite the bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

GAMAN wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I reckoned this was the best place to ask this question,
    I'm looking for the best value 250GB Xbox Bundle? I know a new Xbox will be out next year.
    Anyone know of any better value then the below?
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/xbox-360-250gb-bundle.html

Thanks
    A new Xbox is unlikely to land next year, we haven't heard a thing about them, an announcement at E3 2013 is likely with a Launch in 2014.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Meesared wrote: »
    A new Xbox is unlikely to land next year, we haven't heard a thing about them, an announcement at E3 2013 is likely with a Launch in 2014.
    Search for "Project Durango" - dribs and drabs reported on it since February at least, and more recently, supposed development kits for sale on eBay.

It could be announced at E3 and then launched in the autumn to gear up for Christmas. Announcing it in June and then launching it the year later would hurt the sales of the 360 at Christmas time.

If they're calling it the Xbox 8/infinity, they might push for an August 8th release... but that's just a wild guess ;)

I wonder if they'll kill the 360 as quickly as they did the original Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Search for "Project Durango" - dribs and drabs reported on it since February at least, and more recently, supposed development kits for sale on eBay.

It could be announced at E3 and then launched in the autumn to gear up for Christmas. Announcing it in June and then launching it the year later would hurt the sales of the 360 at Christmas time.

If they're calling it the Xbox 8/infinity, they might push for an August 8th release... but that's just a wild guess ;)

I wonder if they'll kill the 360 as quickly as they did the original Xbox.
    While not a bad idea, I cant see it happening! Its too soon, and I know about dev kits, but MS are STILL denying they are even working on a new Xbox (which i know is silly as everyone knows they are)

• Advertisement
Advertisement