Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best charity shop for buying a man's suit

Options
  • 08-08-2012 11:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭

I'm fairly broke and I need a suit asap so I thought I'd give the charity shops a look, seeing as I got a perfect Zara shirt in one of them a couple of years ago for next to nothing.
    I work on Harcourt Street and I know there's loads of shops between Rathmines and Dame Street along Camden/George's Street etc.
    Just wondering is there a particular one decent for men's suits? I'll be on lunch break and don't have time to visit them all!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

have you tried Arnotts bargain basement?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Skerries wrote: »
    have you tried Arnotts bargain basement?

Not yet. Was planning to dip into a couple of charity shops nearby as they're close to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

St. Vincent de Paul on Sean McDermott Street used to have a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Simon on Camden St has very recently got a couple of suits donated to them - well a few weeks back

Advertisement