Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full story customisation

Options
  • 09-08-2012 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Bit of assistance please :)

I'm working with a Wordpress theme at the moment (Radius Free Wordpress theme) and I have a number of pages with posts listed. One being news another listing team members. However when you view the full news story or the full team member profile, I want to have a different layout for the full news story and another for the team member full profile.

So far I've found the file that controls the full story now, (content-single.php) however naturally any changes made to this apply across the board.

I have already setup 2 different page templates, 1 for each page to control the look of the post listings, now I just need to be able to control the full content layout.

Appreciate any assistance available.

Many thanks,

Paul

Comments

Advertisement