Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have jump leads?

Options
  • 09-08-2012 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I left the ignition on :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I do. Whereabouts in the city are you?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I have some too if you happen to be near parkmore.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jnaseer

I'm in Muilean Mor on the Tuam Road, it's behind Ashbrooke. The estate is the first after Bill Cullens garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

I do. I'm up by hp/boston scientific

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

jnaseer wrote: »
    I'm in Muilean Mor on the Tuam Road, it's behind Ashbrooke. The estate is the first after Bill Cullens garage.

Could you not borrow a set from the garage then, i'm sure they'd help you out.

• Advertisement

zarquon wrote: »
    Could you not borrow a set from the garage then, i'm sure they'd help you out.

The Bill Cullen garage has been closed so I don't think there's any garage near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

There is a garage up the road from you on the way to trappers

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm too far away but there are people closer to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Try Big O or Galway Taxis. Big O sent out one of their drivers to jump start my car a few years ago. Cost me the price of a taxi fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

There is a garage up the road from you on the way to trappers

Yeah, flemings is only up the road and they should be able to help with leads. Actually now that i think about it, you are a 5 min walk from several motor factors, where you could easily pick up a cheap set of leads, Calbro, Top part, car parts warehouse and OTTO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I live in your estate. If you get onto me in a few minutes. I'll drop them down to you.

Got it sorted, some great ppl around here. I gave a fella a hand with changing a tyre last week. Good Karma :)

I live in your estate.

Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭StonedRaider

Your insurance, should you have breakdown cover, would sort this out foc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I live in your estate.

Cool.

Sure, pop around for an auld cup of tea. It's always good to know more of the neighbours.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Sure, pop around for an auld cup of tea. It's always good to know more of the neighbours.

He/she's going to be watching every passing ginge now wondering if it's you... :D

Advertisement