Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Childminder

Options
  • 09-08-2012 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I am looking for a part-time childminder in the Dunmore Road area to start the end of October. If anyone is interested please pm me. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Sent you a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

Waterford City childcare has a list of qualifed child minders and child care workers. Their office is on the Cork road beside the social welfare office.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hopingforsun

Thanks for your help Michelle!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hopingforsun

Thanks also for that info fiesty lady :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Waterford City childcare has a list of qualifed child minders and child care workers. Their office is on the Cork road beside the social welfare office.

Only if people go on the list though. There are qualified people who are not on the list but working in the area, I know several anyway!

• Advertisement
Advertisement